I've noticed on blogs recently that they've been creating posts featuring facts about them (like Madi Illustration has on her blog). I've really enjoyed reading these random facts, and as I haven't been very active on the net recently I thought it would be a good opportunity to join in. I'd love to hear your facts too :) Enjoy.
1. I hold a pen/pencil in a very unusual way.
2. I cannot watch scary films.
3. My brother and I had Russian hamsters when we were little they were called Dick-Dastardly and Muttley. Mine was Muttley.
4. My family Nickname is Joy, because it was my first word.
5. I have one younger brother. We have always been a very stereotypical girl and boy. I was always into Barbies and make up. My brother was always digging for worms or attacking me with anything that could resemble a weapon.
6. I am the only person in my family who wears glasses because I'm short sighted.
7. I hate ignorant and rude people. Manners cost nothing.
8. On the rare occasion I have recorded my voice I sound very much like a Upper Class English Lady.
9. I have naturally very dark brown hair. People assume my hair is either dyed or black. It is neither.
10. My favourite film is Aladdin, always has been. I like to think it captured my imagination at a young age because the main moral of the story is to always be yourself :)
11. I love curly fries.
12. I am (though I say so myself) a very competent swimmer. I'd got my Challenge 1 & 2, Bronze, Silver and Gold awards by the time I was 11.
13. I constantly question my ability.
14. My brand new Sea Life Centre mug is now my favourite mug.
15. I am a big dog person, not so keen on cats.
16. I'm going to the Harry Potter Studios Tour in London for my 25th Birthday.
17. I still drive my first car. It's a Red Micra. These days its less red and more pink..
18. I'm a huge list maker. I'm also a huge list-loser.
19. I am currently obsessed with Tesco Broccoli and Stilton soup.
20. I love Jigsaws, especially WasJig's.
21. I hate crusts on bread and it still drives my family and friends crazy when I pick my sandwiches apart.
22. I used to suck my thumb.
23. I generally only listen to guitar heavy music.
24. I hated High school.
25. I went though a Goth phase which I now think is completely out of my character as I love bright happy colours.
26. I have never broken a bone.
27. I am terrified of spiders, house spiders are the worst, usually found in my bath.
28. My name is spelt with a C two E's and an I. There are many many ways of spelling my name (i.e Kathryn, Katharine, Katherin, Katherynn, Kathrynn, Katherynne, Kathrynne, Catherine, Cathryn, Catharine, Catherin, Catherynn, Cathrynn, Catherynne, Cathrynne and the list goes on...)
29. I can relate to many of @SoVeryBristish's tweets.
30. Five people have passed away out of my school year, all under completely different circumstances. Makes you think.
31. I love my Dalmatian Onesie.
32. I have been with my boyfriend nearly 7years.
33. I love pork pies.
34. When my Mum was expecting me an Ultra-sound showed me with my big feet. Therefore my parents thought I was going to be a boy.
35. I am obsessed with buying and wearing nail varnish.
36. My Mum on a semi-regular basis recalls a time when I was about 6 when she allowed me to dress myself one morning. In the middle of winter I apparently appeared with very brightly coloured Summer clothing with sun glasses and a sun hat. I obviously loved those colours! perhaps not practical on a winters morning though..
37. I think I'm developing a fear of flying.
38. I am nearly 5'8" which means I rarely wear high heels, but when I do I'm taller then my boyfriend.
39. If any of the Back To The Future films are on the tele it is compulsory to watch them.
40. I'm a HUGE chocolate fan. My favourite is Galaxy.
41. I was born on Andrew Lloyd Webber's birthday.
42. For my 21st I was given a charm bracelet and have been collecting charms ever since.
43. I have raised money for Leukemia and Lymphoma and also Cancer Research.
44. Scone like Gone NOT Scone like Throne.
45. I find documentaries really interesting especially ones on archeology.
46. I had Shingles at the age of 12.
47. I lived in the North East for 3 years and absolutely loved it.
48. I founded Evesham Illustration Society in June 2012.
49. I used to be scared of leaving voicemails or answerphone messages. I've thankfully got over this due to my new job... i think.
50. I regularly give blood.